Friday, January 7, 2011

Staring the Adventure!

Hello All,

I just wanted to inform everyone about my blog that I will be keeping while I am teaching abroad in India! Much like my blog while in Niger, I will try to update it from time to time to keep everyone informed about my experiences.  Please follow the blog and comment as you wish!  I will blog once I arrive in New Delhi on Sunday around mid-day! I will be getting a cellphone out there but my main contact with the states will be skype, my name is alyrusso.  I will also send you all an email with my address once I figure it out...packages and visits are encouraged! I hope you all have a fabulous winter and I will see you in no longer then a year!  I love you all and will certainly miss the states, but I am excited for this new adventure in my life and I hope you will join me there through this blog!

Love Always,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting a teaching career in India. I'm sure it will be quite an adventure and you'll get to experience a whole different culture. Best wishes for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alyssa!!!!! Congratulations. I'm happy for you. Thank you for sharing this great experience with us. Dania Reyes.

    ReplyDelete